Monday, June 01, 2009

It's a new month which means we have a new stamp kit!!!

It's June 1st and there are tons of fun things happening over at Unity Stamp Co.!!

First up, is a brand new kit of the month and once again, Angela has completely outdone herself. This one is definitely a keeper!! I love every single one of the images in this kit, but I know that these 2 are two of my favorites. I love that little owl... it has such a different and more stylish look than the others that you see out on the market... LOVE HIM! And that polka-dot font and that incredible quote...LOVE IT!


The layout for the card came from CPS sketch #45.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. June kit of the month
*Webster's Pages paper (polkadot)
*Fancy Pants paper (solid distressed turquoise)
*Tattered Angels
*MM black trim
*Martha Stewart border punches 
*American Crafts Med black brads
*StazOn Jet black inkpad

Every month, there will be a contest to be a guest designer. This month's contest starts today and ends the 3rd. You are to create a project using April or May's kit of the month using a monochromatic theme. You can find the thread here

As the design team, we do this challenge using the June kit. My attempt is the card above. You can see the rest of the team's attempt by following these links...


*****
And now I have some photos from the weekend to share with you...

Kat's hair is finally long enough that we can do pigtails with it. I am so excited about that and she loves it too. We had to take some photos to mark her new pigtails.

Yes, she is sitting on my lap here and it is a fantastic photo except for someone (I am not saying who) took the photo while my eyes were closed so I just cropped me out.

**********

Then yesterday morning, I was busy stamping in the kitchen and Kat decided that she wanted to join me wearing her winter hat. Mind you, I never could get her to wear this hat when it was actually cold outside. LOL!

Yes, Lisa she is playing with your gorgeous pear tree stamp!!!

I see a future stamper here although I am not so sure about her sense of style while doing it... She is such a cutie, if you don't mind me saying....

*******
And finally, I am a sucker for flowers and saw these gorgeous gerbera daisies at WalMart the other day so I had to bring them home with me. They simply make me happy sitting on the table and that is one of those simple pleasures that makes life good.


Have a fantastic Monday!

11 comments:

MOM said...

What fun pictures! And, yes, she is a "cutie!"

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Love the pics of your DD! She is so cute!

CarlaKH said...

soo pretty... and the cards too!

slbt17 said...

great card - I remember when my Tori's hair was long enough ....
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Incredibly gorgeous card!! You are so talented. I'm so jealous you get to do pigtails-my DD won't have anything to do with them.

Julie Campbell said...

I LOVE your card! The frame around the owl is a perfect touch! And... your little girl is ADORABLE! What a cutie!!!

Jeanne said...

Christi, love the pictures of Kat. She's quite the little girl. Those shots of her with her hat are the cutest!

FibreJunky said...

How adorable she is!! Looks like her sense of style is a lot like my Hannah's was at that age.

Bonita Rose said...

fun card, gorgeous pics, and such pretty flowers.. loved your post today!

Kristen Carll said...

wow your card is stunning Christi! :) I love all the pics of sweet little Kat! The one of her playing with the stamp is so cute because she is pursing her little lips! :)

Vanessa Middleton said...

Your daughter is adorable!!! How cute that she wants to stamp like mommy. Tell her to save her pennies and get her own KOTM :) hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails