Monday, November 17, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Creating- Day 3- Three Art Pieces

WARNING: IF YOUR NAME IS BRYANT, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW THIS POST!!!











Ever since Unity came out with all their gorgeous quote stamps, I have wanted to make wall art with them and when I saw this 6x12 sketch from the Creatively Yours sketch site, inspiration struck and I knew that I had another gift idea for my family members.


I found these great 6x12 frames at Hobby Lobby. They are meant to be sports frames (you know, individual photo on one side and the team photo on the other), but the sports insert came out so they were perfect for this project. They have easels so they can either be tabletop or wall-hung....LOVE that!

Supplies used: *Unity Stamp Co Beauty of Dreams, *Webster's Pages Beautiful Life papers and velvet ribbon, *Fiskars Threading Water border punch, *MME papers (circles), *Prima Flowers

Supplies used: *Unity Stamp Co. With Confidence, *Unity Stamp Co. October KOM, *Junkitz paper (background), *MM paperand paperclip, *Webster's Pages trim, *Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder

Supplies used: *Unity Stamp Co. Move Mountains, *Unity Stamp Co. Growing in Unity (swirls in corner), *K&Company papers, *Prima flowers, *Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder, *Martha Stewart border punch, *lace trim, *Pink Paislee brown glitter

I think that these make a great gift and by using a sketch, they were super-fast and easy to create too. See you tomorrow for day 4 with a gift for a hostess.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Awesome! This is exactly what I was thinking of doing for friends here in town that I want a small gift for. Last year I put together baskets of goodies and I was thinking a framed piece of some sort would be nice this year. These are perfect!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love them. I can't wait to see what's going to be here tomorrow. I'm excited each day to see what you have.

Alison Bryant said...

What if my name is Alison? hee hee
I scrolled but didn't look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails