Monday, October 20, 2008

So Cute, It's Scary

I have a layout to share with you (and several more over the next couple of days...I had a scrappy weekend.) This layout features some of the photos of Kat that I took when Amy was here on Thursday.

I used sketch #2 from Inspired Blueprints for the overall layout of my page.

Supplies used:

*MME paper
*Paper Salon paper
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Heartwarming Vintage images
*Scenic Route Chipboard
*Unity Stamp Co. Cuter than Most
*Unity Stamp Co. Tis Near Halloween
*Unity Stamp Co. Growing in Unity (swirl)
*Prima flowers (orange)
*MM flowers (black&white)
*eyelet trim
*marvy uchida scallop circle punch




6 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

I love the little cat details, no pun intended! =)

Anonymous said...

Oooh!! I love how you used those stamps on a layout, Christi!! This is way tooo cute!! :) And thanks for playing along at IB. :)

Amy said...

This layout turned out so cute! I'm so glad your pictures turned out so great!

Carolyn said...

Super cute! Kat is so adorable, and she is looking like she is becoming a camera ham. Of course I can't believe how big she is getting.

Gloria Stengel said...

Hi girlie! Cute layout! I was looking at another blog and saw your name and thought...hey I know that gal! It's great to bump into you in cyber space! Hugs.

- Gloria

KimA said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Christi. Thanks for joining us at IB
Kim (IB DT)

Related Posts with Thumbnails