Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Wednesday!!!

hmmm, what to share today? I have a pile of stuff just waiting to go on the blog so I am trying to spread it all out for those days when I am feeling not-so-creative. Although I am hoping that my muse continues on her merry way in my craft room....Christmas is coming and lots of creating is needed.

Have you started thinking about Christmas yet? I am really going to try to do lots of my own gift-creating this year, but that means that I seriously need to get started on it all! My to-do list is getting longer and longer!

Okay, so how about another layout today...
These photos were taken one morning right after we had gotten up. Kat was so cute walking around in her pj's with Flopsy tucked under her arm that I just had to get the camera out. Then Ben started playing with her to get her to smile and she really started hamming it up. These are the perfect little moments in life, you know?

I used the August kit of the month, Remember Happiness, on this layout. You may not realize this, but Angela has re-released all the kits of the month. They are at a higher price than the kit members got them, but for those of you that missed them the first time around, you don't want to miss them again. I love these kits!

Again, I used watercolor pencils to color all these images. Have you noticed I use those a LOT lately? I was thinking about doing a tutorial on them if you have never used them before...anyone interested?

Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. August Kit of the month
*Imaginisce papers
*MM shaped paper
*watercolor pencils
*American Crafts glitter thickers
*Marvy Uchida scallop punches
*old dictionary paper
*MM brads
*eyelet trim
*Bazzill cardstock

5 comments:

Karen S. said...

I love this layout. The colors are beautiful. Please do a tutorial on using the pencils!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous layout! What a doll!

I am always thinking about christmas! I am pretty sure I will be starting early to make my christmas cards!

Anonymous said...

I love to click on your blog, then walk out of the room to get something (a tissue in this case) & return to see that cute, smiling Kat on my computer screen!!! A tutorial on the watercolor pencils is a great idea -- maybe a personal tutorial next week???

Katie Cotton said...

this layout is just adorable! I love all the tiny attentions to detail! greatjob!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails