Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ho-ho-Ho Hip-Hop!!!

Good morning, Hip-Hoppers!!!
Are you getting in the mood for Christmas yet? This week's {and many of the coming weeks') new releases from Unity Stamp Company will definitely help you with your Christmas crafting. I am in love with these stamps!!!

You know the hip-hop drill by now, right? If you haven't been on the hop and come here from Niki's blog then you need to get this hip-hop started right and head on over to Angela's Unity blog and start from there.
********************************************
Both my cards today feature some of the new Christmas stamps designed by Lynn Warner. All four of these designs that are being released today are nothing less than gorgeous. The fabulous thing about them is that the design of them makes for a very fun and easy card to make which is key for your Christmas cards!!!

Supplies used: *Unity Stamp Co US-527A Christmas List , *Tinkering Ink Finery, *Unity Stamp Co Birds of a Feather (sentiment), *Basic Grey Wassail papers, *Fiskars Threading Water border punch, *ribbon, *cardstock, *Memories brown inkpad



Supplies used: *Unity Stamp Co US-530A Jesus is the Reason, *Tinkering Ink Finery, *Basic Grey Wassail papers, *Fiskars Threading Water border punch, *Memories brown inkpad, *ribbon, *cardstock

Now you need to hop on over to Brooke's Hip-Hopping blog and see what gorgeousness she has been creating this week.


52 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously loving this Christmas set. I may need to change what I was doing for my cards this year!

Ramsey said...

Christi!!! You did a fabulous job! I love love love your Christmas cards! Gets me soo excited for Christmas!

Jessica said...

great cards! just beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow Christi gorgeous! the colors are perfect!

JazzyH said...

Great cards.

StampinCathy said...

WOW your cards are so pretty and just lovin this new set.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christi!!

Ashley Newell said...

WOW! These are GORGEOUS Christi! Just stunning!

Kristen Carll said...

oh my goodness Christi.. these are GORGEOUS!!! I love these stamps thanks to you ladies! ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love these new stamps and I sooo love what you did with them!
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards!

Tanis said...

Beautiful cards Christi!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!! I'm amazed at everything that can be done with this set!

Tink said...

I have to order the Xmas set!

Stampin Cats said...

I'm ordering. I'm ordering. Love the offer for the day.

Lisa H. said...

total cuteness, Christi!

Michelle Annat said...

all these cards make me want to start my Christmas shopping!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

WOW WOW WOW! Just BEAUTIFUL! :)

JenMarie said...

Love, Love, LOVE these!!

Katie Cotton said...

fantastic job!

Michelle said...

beautiful cards!!!! FAB-U-LOUS!

Shaela said...

beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Loveee the colors!TFS!

Patter Cross said...

These are just beautiful and perfect in every way girlie! Love them BOTH!!!

Kathryn Costa said...

I'm still stuck in Halloween mode at the moment. Just yesterday at work we had a wellness workshop on managing stress in preparation for Christmas. It was a good reminder to me to get my head out of Halloween and get geared up for the next round of holidays.

I followed your link here from Artsy Mama. If you have a moment, swing by my harvest gathering. Don't forget to bring your pumpkin!

Paula Laird said...

Very nice! I love the Wassail papers, too!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love your cards. I'm convinced I need those new stamps!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love those new Christmas stamps.

Unknown said...

Love these! I am so loving that Wassail paper!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful projects!

Barb said...

Both of these are simply gorgeous!!!!

Michelle said...

Your cards are so inspiring!

Jodi C. said...

You make such AMAZING art!!! It's definitely time to start the Christmas Cards!!! THANKS for the inspiration!!!!

Lee said...

Oh so festive and happy!!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful as usual.
Niki meiners

Jenn said...

that paper you found is adorable, great christmas cards

Tami Grandi said...

beautiful!!

Ravengirl said...

I couldn't agree more about the need to make Christmas cards simple. These new sets make them simple to make and beautiful to boot!

Joy said...

These are fantastic, I love the new releases!

Christy said...

How beautiful! I AM getting in the mood for CHristmas, for sure!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful cards, Christi! Love the colors you used.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your creations. The colors are gorgeous. The designs superb!

Just Ducky @ Heart! said...

Christi--I love these Christmas cards. Very pretty.

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute, Christi! :)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Christi! Everything is just beautiful! You are amazing! HIP HOP!

Jill Cooper said...

cards are so nice!!! I am trying to figure out this hip hop stuff...off to check out these other blogs, although I think I mostly missed all the fun :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I love your Xmassy cards, Christi! They're so festive! Love them! :)

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Christi,
Oh my! Those are so FABULOUS!
Hard to believe the Holidays are right around the corner.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

oh stop......you make the cutest cards ever!!!!!!
xoxox

AJ said...

fun stuff Christi! love it!

Christmas gifts said...

Totally perfect for your current life-state. Congrats on your move and I hope it is a dream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails