Friday, October 03, 2008

Little Tidbits...

I have several little things to share with you today...

1. Some Swiss Dot Love...

Amy came over for several hours yesterday to craft. She crafted and was so much fun, I used her beautiful cuttlebug to create these little beauties...aren't they lovely...

2. Have you been Boo'ed yet? We plan on boo'ing a couple of neighbors tonight. My boo bags aren't quite complete, but I am not sure if I will have decent photography light at that time so I thought I would show you them in progress. The triangles are some more bookmarks like I showed at hip-hop last week.

3. Did you know that tomorrow is World Cardmaking Day? There are going to be activities, games, challenges, and giveaways all over the net in honor of it and Unity Stamp Co. will be getting in on the fun too. I will be giving away this stamp as blog candy here tomorrow and most the other DT members will have giveaways and inspiration too so be sure to stop by tomorrow!!! My post should be up by around 9:00 am CST.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww...thanks I had a great time too...when can we do it again..LOL..I'll be thinking of all lucky ducks today crafting away while I'm at work...:-( your boo bags look great! I need to get going on some of those too...talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Don't ya love the cuttlebug embossing folders??

Related Posts with Thumbnails