Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Behind!!!

I have needed to blog every day since Thursday and here it is {late} Sunday afternoon and I am overwhelmed with everything that I need to share, so instead of one huge, long overwhelming post, I am going to spread it all out. I promise you that this week there will be a blog post everyday just because I have that much to share with you right now...




But first things first:



H a P p Y B i R t H D a Y, M i A !!!
I hope that you have had a fabulous third birthday!! You should be getting your birthday present from your Aunt Christi and fam sometime this week.
{because I am running a bit behind in real life too, but it is bought..just not wrapped and prettied and at the post office.}

It is now 5 hours later from when I started this post. argh! I cannot get my act together this week and get organized...LOL! Well, Mia won't see this, but she can't read anyway so it was the thought that counts, right? I did talk to her on the phone...

So back to life from Thursday...My friend Amy (caffinatedcropper) came over to play with me Thursday. We always have so much fun...I just hope that the AirForce decides to let her stay here for a long time so that I don't lose my stamping bud. I was showing her Kat's Halloween costume and ended up with the perfect photo opportunity and I managed to sneak some photos of her too.

Yes, she is absolutely just as funny and fun in real life as she is on her blog and you can see that in this photo...and she always brings bagels from Panera so what's not to like. *wink*

Kat adores her and for those of you that have been following my blog for long...you know that that just doesn't happen. Kat is NOT big on new people, but she took instantly to Amy and loves it when she is around(we are just keeping the fact that Amy is a nurse hidden from her.)

I love this photo. I don't remember what Amy did to get her so tickled, but that look is priceless.

So not only did I have a fabulously fun day Thursday playing with Amy, but then on Friday I got happy-mail in the form of an anonymous "Boo", but I am pretty sure that someone who looks like Amy whose name starts with an "A" and ends with a "y" may just be responsible. Look at that awesome Twilight bookmark! I have it sitting here by my computer and I think that it has just inspired me to read the books all again. And look at that sweet little card with all the Boo Crew! So much fun to get happy mail!

Thank you, Amy!!!

Okay, I know that all the text on this post is totally screwed up, but if I am going to get up and work out in the morning, I have got to get to bed. Sorry about that! I will be back tomorrow with a layout to share.

2 comments:

Amy said...

awwww! Wow...I don't even know what to say to that...I'm feeling so loved right now...you are too too sweet!! I love the layout you did...ok and I really like that picture of me holding her...we look pretty cute together...I have lots of fun when we get together too...Thanks again!

Kelly said...

That picture of Amy and Kat is so cute!!! Looks like Kat made a new friend! So cool that you guys became friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails