Monday, January 07, 2008

Day 7 of the New Year...

As far as New Year's Resolutions go, I tend not to do too well, but I feel really good about what I have accomplished so far creatively this year. Seven days down and I have made 7 layouts, 5 cards, and a gratitude journal. I actually hope to get another layout or 2 done tonight before I go to bed too...I need to get ahead for those days where I will frantically be working on CHA projects for Unity Stamp Co. and won't have a chance to get to my LOAD challenge.

For my layout, I took the super-easy route and used my Creative Prompt for today for the basic layout of it. The photo was taken of Kat and me by my mom on Halloween night as we were sitting outside giving the candy to the trick-or-treaters.

Supplies used:
*MME Front Porch papers
*MM flower trim
*Junkitz long bradz
*PaperTrey ink butterfly stamps
*Maya Road postage stamp
*Inque Boutique You&Me stamps


For my card of the day, the challenge over on CSD was to create a card using 4 manufacturers. This card features:
*Wordsworth friends stamps
*Cornish Heritage Farms background stamp
*MME Front Porch papers
*Prima flowers
*Autumn Leaves buttons


My gratitude for today: I am so thankful that, for now... in this moment, all of my family is healthy and together. I've tried to take time today to just sit back and appreciate that as another friend in the blogging world is not so lucky...

Hug your loved ones...
Christi

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi thanks for visiting my blog.Think I might just get that chandelier for the deck- might even have a spare little one in my cupboard!!
Love that photo of you and Kat. She sure is a photogenic little darling.
Love the card.
It is lucky to be together as a family.
Alison

Theresa said...

I do love that photo of the two of you - so cute, and a lovely LO, love everything about it. And well done on keeping up with the LOAD and cards. Can't remember whether I said congrats on the DT - so CONGRATS, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Mary Jo said...

I love that photo of you and Kat!
So cute!!!

Missy said...

Wooo Hooo Christi - congrats on the unity DT!!! I just saw the list. You might remember Wendy from Croppers Cottage - she is also on the list. I'm sure you will do wonders with their product!!!

Rita said...

That photo of you and Kat is so darling! And your layout is beautiful as always. Very pretty card as well!

Can't wait to see what you'll be doing for Unity!

Nancy said...

Awesome photo of you and Kat. the layout is super cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails