Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random post...

It seems that my weekend blog postings all follow one general theme...totally random! LOL! I have a couple of just little things to share with you today that I hadn't put on my blog yet...

The first was a couple of pages from my dual-21 day art journal. This has NOT been going as planned, but tomorrow is another day. Regardless of that, I really do love the way that these 2 pages have turned out and tomorrow I am bound and determined to get back on track with my goals.

finished size is 4x6
Supplies used:
*Stampington stamp
*Making Memories bitty alpha stickers
*old dictionary paper
*watercolor pencils
*Bazzill kraft paper
*Marvy Uchida oval punches
******
My second journal is simply a lot of art therapy about Ben being gone. There is a lot of journaling on the back of this one which is basically a letter to him...
Supplies Used:
*Unity Worn Stars background
*old dictionary paper
*MME papers
*Making Memories tiny alpha stickers
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Marvy Uchida punches
*watercolor pencils
******

Finally, I was uploading my football photos onto facebook this morning and realized that I hadn't ever blogged them here so I thought that I would remedy that...

These first few photos were from our first game (we won, yay!)and the way that the visitors side of the field was set up meant that we were basically sitting behind the standing team (i.e. we couldn't see a darn thing!) So I don't have a whole lot of photos from this game, but the ones I do have are great with the sunset in the background....

Jacob is number 37 and plays tight end...
I love this photo with the cornfield in the background...so quintessentially Illinois.
While our seating left a lot to be desired for football viewing, it was perfect for Kat. She spent the entire night digging up rocks and hopping on and off the bleachers (at least until it started raining and then she cuddled up in my lap to watch Little Bear on my iPod.)
********
These following photos were from game #2 (ended in a tie), but was at our own stadium so much better for viewing!
Offensive drills warming up (Jacob's the one on the end.)
Kat was in heaven for this game. Since it was a home game, we actually had cheerleaders there. Kat was enthralled and I honestly thought that she was going to end up catapulting herself down the stands trying to copy their moves and jumps. LOL!
******
Trying to get open to catch a pass, but there was just a bit too much white surrounding him for that to happen!
Getting instruction from the coach.
*****
And the part about tight end that he hates...basically playing an offensive tackle when he is not acting as receiver. He has NEVER actually played football before and he is just not comfortable with how to tackle, but he's definitely getting better. Even I can see it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Scrapacat said...

Awesome post today, Christi! You've got a lot going on - yet you still find time to connect with us. I love all the pictures of the kids. I miss that stage of life! Great art therapy journal. It's so hard waiting. Hugs!!
~ky

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Buy PrerChesy software programm to Mac OS[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap PrerChesy software programms Mac OS x[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Load PrerChesy soft programms Mac[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails