Friday, August 21, 2009

Sketchy cards...

I've taken a bit of playtime with my stamps this week to explore some of the card sketches out there on the net...

First up, is a version of this week's CPS sketch (#129.) This card is way out of my comfortable color range, but I wanted to work with these gorgeous Autumn Leaves papers...LOL!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Stylin Stars
*Autumn Leaves papers
*watercolor pencils (blue accents on stamped images)
*Marvy Uchida circle stamps
*Martha Stewart border punch
*ribbon
*StazOn inkpad
*********
Then on this card, I used another one of this week's 100th sketch celebration (MOJOSARAH from yesterday) from the Mojo Monday blog.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Le Chic Vintage (available Sept 1)
*Basic Grey paper collection
*brads
*ribbon
*Fiskars border punch
*Memories inkpad

That's it for now. I have some other things to share and hope to find time for some blogging this weekend, but I am not promising anything...

4 comments:

Scrapacat said...

Lovely! I like them both, but I really can't wait to get my Le Chic Vintage set. Your card makes my fingers itchy for ink!
~ky

Linda Beeson said...

So you get inspired by sketches too?! Your card using the CPS sketch is great.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the bold colors and graphic elements on your CPS card. The colors and patterns on your second card are cool.

Charlene said...

These are great cards Christi! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails