Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Hip Hop!!!

It's 8:48 am and I have been working on getting this post started for over an hour and a half. I keep getting distracted by all the shiny fun things on the internet this morning. hehe!

Happy Hip Hop Everyone!!!

I absolutely adore the kit that we are focusing on today, Sending My Love! If you are not a Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the month member, when you join this month, you get this incentive kit for FREE!!! You gotta just LOVE that!
The image in this kit is adorable,
but those sentiments are absolute MUST HAVES...so perfect!!!
******
For my project using this kit today, I used the sketch that Amber posted on Monday, #USCSC19. It's been sitting on my desk all week and I finally figured out how to make it work for what I was creating. I just flipped it over!

I stamped the mailbox image onto some MM ledger paper and then paper-pieced the mailbox and added some watercolor pencil touches and of course, used my favorite new line of paper...Basic Grey's Raspberry Lemonade!
Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Sending My Love
*Basic Grey Raspberry Lemonade paper collection
*MM ledger paper
*Memories brown inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch
*ribbon
*brads

I have a layout started using this kit too, but I didn't quite get it finished for today's post. I hope to have it done and up for Hip Hop Hangover tomorrow so be sure to check back!

Now you need to hop on over to....



16 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Christi this is SO CUTE!!! tfs

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous card!! Love the colors!

Angie Williams said...

Those are really pretty colors! That card looks amazing!

Unknown said...

love how you stamped the mailbox on that lined DP! Fantastic touch :) TFS!

Sherry Campbell said...

Christi- this card is just fantastic and gorgeous!! LOVE it! I want that darn mailbox!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That sure is an incentive, wish I could commit.

Tamdsgns said...

great card I'll be sure to stop back later to see your layout, tfs.

Liz said...

Love the use of color....

JPScraps said...

Cute card. I really like all the layers.

klasickewpie said...

Gorgeous card.

Ravengirl said...

What an adorable card! Love it!

Linda said...

ho Christi
you out did yourself way to cute....such neat I deail..... those colors so pretty!

Suz said...

Very pretty I love the colors in the BG Lemonade line

slbt17 said...

great colors!
sandra

Unknown said...

So cute, Christi! Love the vibrant colors!

Angie Blom said...

love this Christi.. wonderful card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails