Thursday, July 05, 2007

Personal Challenge- Project #4

For today's project, I decided to scraplift a gorgeous layout. Unfortunately, I don't know who the original artist is to credit, but the original layout is on page 71 of the August issue of Creating Keepsakes, in the Deja Views, Sharon Ann ad. I just loved the way that she designed the layout and thought it would work perfectly with my featured products from this week...


We had a good 4th yesterday and took some time to take some family photos since we were all dressed in our red, white and blue:


2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I love the layout. But jeez...now I have yet ANOTHER scrapbook magazine I'm just not going to be able to live without! lol

Rita said...

What adorable family photos -- and of course your projects are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails