Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Final Cropper's Cottage DT Upload...

These are my final projects for Cropper's Cottage. Shannon put together our kits this month and I received a beautiful collection of Rhonna Farrer and Prima products. Thank you Shannon!!!

The journaling on this says: "There is a very short period of time in a girl's life where ruffles on your butt look really cute. This is that time for Kat. June, 2007"


This layout is a photo of Kat at 11 days old.


And I think that the message board from the Cottage has finally found it's permanent home http://myscrappinspace.whsites.net/phpBB2/index.php . Please come over and visit with us!!!
smiles,
Christi

2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girlfriend,
Gorgeous layout of your precious daughter!
Make sure to come by and enter my giveaway and see my shoutout to YOU! ~ the one responsible for me having a BLOG!

Rita said...

Seems so weird -- "final" upload for the Cottage (sob). Your projects are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails