Friday, July 06, 2007

Final Project- This week's personal challenge...

This is my final project using this week's personal challenge products, MM Fresh Anthology papers and Purple Onion Designs Adornment stamp set:

This card was done based off a sketch found on this cool new blog that I found...Sketch This:Cards. They are running a contest for the next 3 weeks so go check it out!

For this card, I used one of the stamps from the stamp set to create the black and white paper. I was trying to create a damask look with it. The thank you tag was done with a stamp from Inky Antics and is coming out of one of the hand dyed tags that are also part of the Fresh Anthology embellishment line...as is that gorgeous scalloped eyelet.

I have had so much fun with this personal challenge this week that I have decided to do it again. Next week's products will be Basic Grey's Phoebe paper line and Rhonna Farrer's Nature stamps.
smiles,
Christi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails