Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Playing with Cosmo Cricket...

Good Wednesday Morning!!! Today is DT upload day over at Cropper's Cottage and this month with got to play with the ultra-gorgeous Cosmo Cricket lines. I love these lines and had plans to get so much more done with them, but Kat has had other plans for me recently so I only got my 2 DT lo's done. So be on the lookout as I hope to play more in the future with these papers!

This first layout features the photo of Jacob the first time he got to hold Kat. I love this photo. He is turning out to be such a great older brother. The line used here is the Dutch Girl line. I simply punched a bunch of the scalloped ovals to create the border along one side of the photo. Everything else on the page is either a diecut (the swirl at the bottom) or part of the chipboard that you can buy to coordinate with the line.


My second layout is finishing up scrapbooking some of the photos from our Mt. Vernon trip last year. This line is Halfway Cafe and the distressed look and colors just worked perfectly with the historic look that I wanted for the layout.


I hope that everyone has fun plans for the day! And go over and check out what else the rest of the DT has done with these fun lines in the Gallery at the Cottage. They are such a talented group. I am constantly inspired by them!
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Cami said...

awesome layouts Christi - and I am loving your hair cut photo in the previous post - you are too cute! :)

Christine said...

Congratulations Christi. I haven't been keeping up with my blog stalking lately and I just saw that you had Kat. She is just precious. You look wonderful too. Love your new haircut. I bet it's a lot easier to manage. I can't believe you are able to scrap. Well I guess she is still sleeping a lot. Good Luck with everything. One boy and one girl. You are all set. Have a great day!

Missy said...

ooooohhhhh myyyyyyy a hunge Congratulations to you and your DH Christi. You little angel is just beautiful. So happy to see you all doing so well. LOVE your new do!!!! I have been blog absent for a while but I'm finally coming above water to catch up....this was one of my first stops. Congrats again on you wonderful new addition.

Related Posts with Thumbnails