Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Katherine Layouts...

Hello, again! Kat checked out wonderfully at the Dr's office. She now weighs 7 lbs. 12.8 oz...Wow! She has already gained over a pound. I can already tell that she is going to grow too fast for my liking...I just love them when they are at this little bitty baby stage!!!

I have done a couple of layouts so far. They are super-simple!!!

This first one is simply one of the photos from her first week of life...I am thinking about 5 days old, but I already don't remember...BAD MOM!!!


Then here is the journaling for this second layout: "When I found out that we were expecting a girl, I was most excited about all the fun, girly hats that were available. I vowed that Kat would wear hats from day 1 so that she would be used to them. I didn't count on her precious, petite little head that even the smallest of her newborn hats completely overwhelmed. Oh Well! Katherine at 2 1/2 weeks old and her head is still way too small for her hats."

2 comments:

martha velasco prieto. said...

que bellas fotos!!!que bellos layouts y que hermosa nena!felicidades ,es una muñequita linda!!cuantos sombreritos!!y todos hermosisimos!!!

Rita said...

She is so sweet Christi -- that hat layout just makes me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails