Monday, June 25, 2007

Latest projects...

Good Monday Morning!

I actually found a bit of time to craft over the weekend!! Yay!! Here are my two latest layouts. As always, they are very simple...

<
This second layout is done from a sketch that Linda posted over on the Cottage...


Jacob is away at Scout camp this week and it is sooooo quiet around here without him. He has never been away from us for this long so I am a bit worried. I REALLY hope that he is having a fantastic time!!! Family night is Wednesday night so we will get to go check up on him then...

I hope that everyone has a fun week planned. I hope to be checking in often, but there seems to be a lot going on this week...Jacob at camp, medical tests for Kat, Ben's change of command, friends coming into town (at least, I hope they still are...I haven't talked to them lately...), and lots of creative deadlines so if you don't hear from me, you know why.

smiles,
Christi

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Yay, for scrapping!!
Evan is away at an art camp this week but just in the mornings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails