Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can I hear a HIP-HOP!!!

Hello again! It's another Unity Hip-Hop Thursday!!! If you have just popped in (not as part of the hip-hop), then you need to join in the fun and head on over to Angela's blog. From there you will hop your way across the DT blogs (and some gorgeous, inspiring artwork) until you get to the final blog where there will be some blog candy so be sure to leave a comment at the final blog.

If you are here from Maren's incredible blog, then welcome! I have a couple of fun things to share with you today.

This first project is a card using this month's KOM, Remember Happiness. This darling kit (go check out all the stamps if you haven't seen it) is only available through the weekend so be sure that you don't miss out on it. It's definitely been my favorite so far...so cute!!! Isn't that Cosmo Cricket paper perfect for that little camper stamp?! I love it!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. August kit- Remember Happiness
*Unity Stamp Co. Memory & a Photo (postcard)
*Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy paper
*American Crafts ribbon
*popdots
*watercolor pencils
*brown inkpad


So, what is the highest number of photos that you have put on a single layout? This one has 10!?! {click on the photo of the layout to see it better!} I have been dying to do a layout like this ever since I got this great single stamp, Memory and a Photo, from Unity. These are {some of} the photos that I took from our daytrip to Fort De Chartres last month. I simply printed them up 3 photos to a 4x6 piece of photo paper which made them the right size for the layout.

Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Memory & a Photo
*Unity Stamp Co. Vintage Accents (the fleur de lis)
*Pink Paislee Vintage Moon paper (the orange)
*7gypsies paper (the green)
*Stampin Up paper punch (notebook paper edge)
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punches
*brown and black inkpads
*buttons
*crocheted trim



And if you haven't seen what amazing fun is going on today as far as the store, well then let me tell you about these amazing deals:

HERE IT IS CHICKS!!!!
ONE PENNY for Trifle Sentiments with orders OVER $20.00 {before shipping} ONE SET PER ORDER!

SINGLES.... ONE DAY ONLY! HIP HOP THURSDAY! WOW!
Present from "It's a Party" - $4.00
Dazzling Departure Butterfly from BUTTERFLY Beauty - $2.50
Cheery Santa from Holiday Cheer - $4.00
Vintage Emblems from Vintage Blue Bells - $2.50
Slim Vase from Bouquest of Blessings - $3.00


NEW RELEASE is "Sweet ZZZ's" by Jessica Rose.



ALSO! If you are placing your FIRST ORDER with Unity Stamp Company you get a FREE "So & So Loves...." You just need to write FIRST ORDER in the discount area at the bottom of the page when you order!


Also as an ADDED BONUS just this week, every order will have one of our MYSTERY SURPRISE Stamps in their box with EVERY ORDER on HIP HOP THURSDAY!!!! Just our way of SAYING THANK YOU for continued support of Unity!


AND there is going to be $300 worth of stamps given away over on the HipHOP thread on SplitCoast so be sure to join in on some of the fun!


Now, HOP on over to Linsey's blog to see what gorgeousness she has been creating this week!

35 comments:

Jess said...

Love everything you did today! So cool!

Heather said...

You have been busy!! LOVE them all, I have never seen the file single stamp. VERY CUTE and love the way you used it!!

Patter Cross said...

Wow, love that patterned paper with the first card. So absolutely perfect. And I love how you used the file folders for the pictures. Such a fun idea! Great work girlie!

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE, Christi! Everything is so cute! Have a great hip HOP day!

Ashley Newell said...

Awww, great card and layout!

Anonymous said...

Love it all! HIP HOP! :)
~Chelsea

Linsey R said...

OH Christi! These are both so wonderful! What a totally adorable card, love that image and dp too! And that layout RULES! I love how you got so many photos onto 1 page, super coolness! Great work, as always! Have a HIP HOP day! :)

Holly Young said...

super cute layout!

Anonymous said...

I had to get the mr campy paper too. LOve it!

Cat Tidwell said...

Wow! Awesome creations Christi! I LOVE how you paper pieced that trailer, too cute!

Lisa H. said...

I love putting lots of pics on a layout and this is just fabulous. great job!

Patty Williams said...

I love,love, love that card! It is super adorable!

Candace H said...

Great layout and adorable card (love the plaid camper)!

Jessy said...

Christi your work is always so amazing and a true inspiration to all. I absolutely love what you did with the postcard and photo stamp. I am totally going to have to get that now that you showed us a cool way to use it! Happy Hip Hop

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the layout! So much talent you have!

The Sonboul's said...

I love that you stamped on pp. so cool looking and I LOVE that you used MR CAMPY on these. I LOVE THAT LINE

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing creations. I love what you did with the little camper. And I can't believe I passed on that CC paper. I feel a trip to the LSS coming on;)

Sharla said...

Love your card and LO, very cute

Nettie said...

The camper card could not be more adorable. Paper matches so perfectly!

Nettie

Jen E. said...

i really like what you did with that postcard stamp!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful!!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Christi!! They're both adorable...I love that little trailer paper-pieced! And the file thingies for the pics is FAB!

Janet said...

I love the camper! Thanks for sharing.

Ravengirl said...

Really cute work! I am loving the soft dusty colors that you used on today's projects!

Marla said...

Great projects and love your layout with the 10 photos. Great job

Maria said...

Oh awesome layout!!

Chris said...

gorgeous projects!! they are wonderful...

Laura Williams said...

you cute thing, you always have such sweet projects!!!! happy hip hop, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love the camping card. That cosmo goes perfect with those stamps!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That Mr Campy is just perfect with the trailer!! why didn't I think of that?? And your page is amaing as always girl!

Purple Princess said...

Love the paper on the first card!! Great work!

Sarah E. said...

So much to see! I always get so inspired from y'alls work! :)

Kathy said...

Christi my friend, I have so missed talking to you from CMK. Love the Unity cards you have done. You always make the greatest layouts and the cards are just as amazing. How is that little girl of yours. This is my first blog hop so I may have to break down and get some Unity stamps as I love what everyone has done but I am so card/stamping challenged. Kathy (kjg1130)

Crystal said...

Oh, I just love those projects!! The card is adorable and the LO is so cool with all the little pictures. You amaze me with your ideas. Thank you for sharing :))

Vickilyn said...

love everything!!! thanks so much for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails