Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Little Update...

As many of you have already noticed, I have done a bit of renovation around here...actually I hired an interior decorator to do the job for me, Veronica from VK Designs. Didn't she do a fabulous job?


I know that you guys {meaning my brothers} think that it is too girly, but it is just what I wanted. I am a total technophobe and have never been able to figure out how to do it myself, but Veronica was amazing to work with and I didn't have to do a thing except tell her what I wanted. I told her I wanted it in the style of this banner HERE. She got it right on...She's amazing, isn't she?!?! I love my new girly digs...


And in tribute of all things girly, I have a girly card to share today. Splitcoast has daily challenges and today's is a sketch challenge. I created this card from that sketch.


I think that this would be a fun card to give to DH as an invite for a night out for just the two of us (in fact, I think that I am going to save it for just that purpose!) I used Unity's Cocktail Party kit. I bought this kit when it was released and have been dying to get it inky and play with it...it's just such a fun, cute, girly kit!!!


Supplies used:
*Unity Cocktail Party kit
*Heidi Swapp papers
*Ranger Archival black inkpad
*flat-backed gems
*brad
*ribbon

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty Christi as are your creations. Loving that Heidi paper.

Rita said...

I LOVE your new look Christi - the signature and the girly colors and really -- everything! It's so you -- and so darn pretty!

Cute card & idea too (giving it to DH).

It's nice to have you blogging again. I go through Christi withdrawal when you're not around for a bit! :)

Kelly said...

I love the new look---it's awesome!!

Jess said...

OH, Christi, I love it!!! It is so pretty here... what's funny is a few days ago, I contacted Veronica, and she's giving me a makeover too! If yours turned out this perfect, I can't wait to see what she comes up with for me!!! :-)

Carolyn said...

Beautiful "new" blog, and so You!

Love the use of Heidi paper on your card, perfect touch.

Denise said...

Just love your new look! It's fresh and great!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Brooke said...

Love your new GIRLY look!! its super sweet!!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

OK, so how far behind am I! For a minute I forgot who's blog I was visiting! IT IS NEW AND FABULOUS...not that your last one wasn't! I LOVE IT! Fabulous creations, Christi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails