Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wow!

You guys are awesome!!! I really am fine, but thank you so much for all of your support and kind thoughts...it REALLY means a LOT!!! (((hugs))) all around!!!

As always, when I am in a funk, it helps to work through it with art. This is today's therapy! It is called Un Meilleur Je which is French for A Better Me. I did it for an online challenge. There are tags behind the photo which list a lot of goals and thoughts for the future. The photo isn't this grainy in real life, but it is altered a bit to give a harsher look than normal. All of the papers are Chatterbox.

I love you all! And hey, huge shout-out to Sandy and Aunt Marcia. It's true, you never really know who is reading this thing!
smiles,
christi

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hope you are doing ok today. Not sure what happened but hang in there! Love this layout BTW!

stefani said...

I love the layout.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the shout out! Love the page. You are such an inspiration. I did it ~ created my BLOG this morning. Not sure how to do everything on it but will hopefully learn quickly. It's at:
http://dreamcreateinspire.blogspot.com/

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Love this photo of you..very glamorous

Carolyn said...

Christi

I know I haven't told you lately, how much I enjoy looking at your blog.

Please know I really enjoy seeing your work. This last layout is awesome. love it!

I hope everything is ok {smiles}Carolyn

Missy said...

Wowzers that is a killer page. Perfect is so many ways. I sure hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Je l'ai vue sur CMK, mais ca aurait ete dommage de ne pas laisser un mot ici! Bravo!

I've seen it on CMK, but it would have been a shame not leaving a praise here! Congrats!

Laurence!

Related Posts with Thumbnails