Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fun with Stamped in Ink


Well, for that final creative prompt (to see it,check July 19th), I decided to pull out my Stamped In Ink stamps and see how creative I could get. I had a lot of fun playing with this one. As you can see, I flipped the inspiration piece. The alphabet paper on the left has been stamped with the Echelon alphabet from Stamped in Ink. I really like the look of this and think that I will probably be doing this more. All of the swirls/flourishes are also Stamped in Ink stamps. The papers are Wild Asparagus and Blonde Moments.

So what does everyone think about the new goodies that we are seeing from CHA??? I am loving so much of it although without a doubt, that Bohemia line below is my all-time favorite. That line alone should keep me broke for a while. Luckily, I have a birthday coming up so that I have an excuse to treat myself. Has anyone heard how long until it is in stores???

I am hoping that all of this new inspiration has left my creative muse buzzing. We will see because I am off to my stamp room this afternoon to get creative!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Missy said...

Very nice layout Christi. I just love the way you incorporated all those yummy stamps. Perfect.

I have been drooling over the new CHA items all weekend. And already have several pre-orders placed....but I think the new MME line is probably the best eye candy out there. I can't wait to get my hands on the new goodies.

Anonymous said...

love the funky look of that lo...you are always up to something new and amazing!!
I am loving all the stuff out of CHA, just manicly trying to figure out how/where to get my hands on it...do share if you find any hot venders!

Related Posts with Thumbnails