Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm Back!!!!!







Well, we are back from the perfect vacation. We actually got back Friday, but I have been trying hard to deny going back to real life...unfortunately, that doesn't work. LOL! We had a fabulous vacation and I have 375 photos to prove it. I won't subject you to them all, but here are a few highlights (i.e. some of the best photos!)

Lots of things were in the process of changing as we were leaving that I just kind of pushed to the back of my head. Now I have to face up to them. It's nothing major, but it all leaves me feeling a little lost and floundering. It will all work out, but it is time to re-priortize some things and refocus so it is off into my scraproom I go to play and work today.

I hope that you are having a good holiday. Hopefully, I will have some art to share later...if nothing else, then maybe a few bits of my travel journal. :)sti
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I'm glad your back. I have missed you.

Rita said...

Gorgeous photos Christi -- looks like such a wonderful, relaxing vacation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails