Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Re-focusing and re-organizing....

I am in the process of re-focusing my life and re-organizing it. I have become Miss Scarlet O'Hara of late and tomorrow needs to desperately become today. Yesterday that took the form of actually cleaning my house!?! I know, I feel your shock and horror! It is still no where close to clean, but I am feeling a bit more in control of my own space again. Today I plan to tackle my bedroom and scrap room. Scary!!!

But before I do that I have a few more projects to complete this morning for the Cottage DT. Today is my upload day and I am not 'quite' finished with it all yet.

Here is a bit of eye candy for you. Some more photos from vacation. I knew when I saw these flowers that they would be perfect for this gorgeous Chloe's Closet papers. Yum!


I hope that you are having a creative day!
smiles,
christi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
Those beautiful flowers remind me of my garden in England ~ so miss it. Praying for you and hope that all this "stuff" you are feeling gets resolved. Lovin' your sight - I'm tempted to get a blog just cause I love looking at yours and all your links - have to admit that I do it almost daily! Take care. Miss Ya, Sandy McTier

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi christi,
Hope things are better for you today and cleaning my house with a vengenance always helps me work through that mental stuff. I so enjoy all your eye candy.

Missy said...

oh Christi I sure hope you are feeling better today. Nothing's worse than feeling hurt. So hugs to you my friend. On a brighter note, that layout is fantastic....such amazing photos.

Anonymous said...

DN (Darling Niece) -

Just to let you know how much I admire you and all you do. Whatever is weighing heavy on your heart - I am praying about it - so just relax! God is in charge. Can't wait to see your Mom in August!

Love, love, love,
Aunt Marcia

AshleyS said...

love the layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails