Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Re-focusing and re-organizing....

I am in the process of re-focusing my life and re-organizing it. I have become Miss Scarlet O'Hara of late and tomorrow needs to desperately become today. Yesterday that took the form of actually cleaning my house!?! I know, I feel your shock and horror! It is still no where close to clean, but I am feeling a bit more in control of my own space again. Today I plan to tackle my bedroom and scrap room. Scary!!!

But before I do that I have a few more projects to complete this morning for the Cottage DT. Today is my upload day and I am not 'quite' finished with it all yet.

Here is a bit of eye candy for you. Some more photos from vacation. I knew when I saw these flowers that they would be perfect for this gorgeous Chloe's Closet papers. Yum!


I hope that you are having a creative day!
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Sandy McTier said...

Hey girl!
Those beautiful flowers remind me of my garden in England ~ so miss it. Praying for you and hope that all this "stuff" you are feeling gets resolved. Lovin' your sight - I'm tempted to get a blog just cause I love looking at yours and all your links - have to admit that I do it almost daily! Take care. Miss Ya, Sandy McTier

Norah's said...

Hi christi,
Hope things are better for you today and cleaning my house with a vengenance always helps me work through that mental stuff. I so enjoy all your eye candy.

Missy said...

oh Christi I sure hope you are feeling better today. Nothing's worse than feeling hurt. So hugs to you my friend. On a brighter note, that layout is fantastic....such amazing photos.

Anonymous said...

DN (Darling Niece) -

Just to let you know how much I admire you and all you do. Whatever is weighing heavy on your heart - I am praying about it - so just relax! God is in charge. Can't wait to see your Mom in August!

Love, love, love,
Aunt Marcia

AshleyS said...

love the layout!

LisaS said...

hey Christi,

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling down. Hope everything gets better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails