Monday, July 17, 2006

Creative Sunday...

Yesterday was a fab day! I got some really fun news yesterday morning and I will share as soon as I am sure that I am allowed to.

Saturday was a Christmas crop over on Create My Keepsake, but I was gone most of the day so I played catch-up on a couple of the classes yesterday. This was the tag class. I changed the theme from Christmas to Creating because I just don't think that I am organized enough to keep track of Christmas decor for another 5 months. All of the stamps on here are Stamped in Ink. This was something purely for fun and now I have it hanging over my workspace in my stamp room.

Then last night I started playing with the latest art inspiration piece from Saturday. Here is my interpretation. One of the photos that I took at the Biltmore House while on vacation. The papers are Daisy D's (the green background) and Deja Views (all of the rest). I used Narratives by Karen Russell (the Amazing tag & B rub-on), Making Memories rub-ons (the title), Primas, gems, and Carolee's stamps. It was a fun layout to put together.


I will post the final Alfred Gockel inspiration piece later today!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

You are so quick with the art inspiration. I am going to use it for my next page, but I haven't started it yet. I love that little tag and the baubbles at the bottom..what a neat thing to do with those. I have some in my stash!Thanks.Inspiration!

Missy said...

Oh man I LOVE the Biltmore house. You have got to see it at Christmas...it literally takes your breath away. Of course I love what you did with the layout....and that tag is so cool. You really do have a beautiful creative style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails