Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Writing on Wednesday-The first time...

I did it.
Yesterday, for the first time ever...


I wrote "writer" under occupation.
That may not seem like that big of a deal, but for me, it was huge.
Yes, I had my reasons.
It was an optometry appointment.
I figured the fact that I look at a computer screen or printed page ALL DAY LONG 
might affect how they look at my eyes and the way that I use them.
hehe.
It also meant that there was discussion about it. 
I had to actually talk about my book with strangers yesterday. 
That was odd. ;o)

So, the book.
Where am I at?
Honestly, I am stuck.
*ugh*

So, I spent ALL DAY yesterday re-reading my book.
Did you know that it takes FOREVER to re-read your own work?
Geez, after about 7 hours reading yesterday, I finally stopped.
And I still haven't finished it.
It's not that long...don't worry.
It just takes so much longer to read and proof your own work.

Today, I plan to finish reading those last few pages. 
Then, I PLAN TO FINISH IT.
It's so close...
I just need to FINISH!

Re-reading it?
I have NO IDEA if this book is even readable.
It seems okay when I read it, 
but I think that I am too close to it. 
I can't see the problems with it.
I need others to read it.
I know that you all are waiting and willing.
SOON...
I promise!






3 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Oh you poor thing! Those road blocks SUCK but you are going to bust through it and your book is going to be amazing:) I can't wait to read it!!!

Julie said...

Christi: Writer. So. Freaking. Cool.

michib said...

Yep, waiting (very impatiently! LOL).

Related Posts with Thumbnails