Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank goodness for Hip Hop!

My creative muse really loves Unity Stamp Co's Hip Hop! I have been having a hard time getting excited to create lately, but every Wednesday, she pulls it off for me. 

Hip Hop is inspiring...LOVE Thursdays!!! If you have no idea what I am rambling about, head on over to the Unity Stamp Co. blog for an inspiring blog hop by the design team...you will eventually end up back over here. ;o)

For my card today, I started using the Mojo Monday sketch and then quickly got diverted, but you can see the basis of the sketch in the layout of the card.

I used one of my favorite stamp images from this month's kit of the month, Just You, that gorgeous "Thanks" chair....


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Just You
*Marvy Uchida scallop square punch
*My Minds Eye Stella Rose paper collection
*Nestabilities labels die cut
*string
*Fiskars scallop border punch
*American Crafts brad


Now you need to continue on the hop and head on over to ***Julie's gorgeous blog***


9 comments:

Renee said...

Christi, this is really a lovely card. I really like the colors and the design!

Jennifer Buck said...

Love this one, Christi! The colors are amazing!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning Christi. I love all the details and layering.. beautiful papers!!

Lacey said...

awesome card! I love this paper line from MME!! I bought the 6x6 pad a few weeks agao and LVOE it!

The Rusty Hoe said...

I love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card!

sharon g said...

Love it! That is just a gorgeous card, that's all there is to it!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card. Love the DP you used.

Charity said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, and that stamp is amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails