Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally...my FFC post...

Yikes!
I am running late today.
I had an uncooperative creative muse, 
so I forced her to create using one of Amy Sheffer's gorgeous creations as inspiration.

This was today's Friday Fun Challenge:
March 11--
This weekend is Daylight Savings
Today use numbers on your project. 
You get bonus points, if you actually use a clock. ;o)

And here is my card with a glimpse of a numbered bingo card on there. *sigh*

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. dReam Big Itty Bitty
*Unity Stamp Co. Bingo Card
*Basic Grey paper collection
*flat-back gems
*StazOn jet black ink pad
*watercolor pencils
*lace trim
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Scenic Route graph paper
*button twine
*book paper
*Nestabilities Labels die


Also, be sure to go check out what the rest of the FFC girl have done for this challenge:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is SO beautiful Christi!
I really love it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails