Monday, October 05, 2009

Witches Night

Here's another card that I created from WCMD. This was a dimensional challenge from Crafty Secrets. I love the Crafty Secrets stamps, but I only have one set... this halloween one. I just LOVE their vintage images.

I started with an ATC sized piece of Bazzill Kraft paper and simply created from there.

The dimensional part of the card came from the ruffled ribbon (I love this effect on cards/papercrafts), the buttons, and the main image which I mounted on pop dots.
Supplies used:
*Crafty Secrets Halloween stamps
*Making Memories Spooky patterned paper collection
*Nestabilities labels 5
*ribbon
*buttons
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn jet black inkpad

I hope that you are having a great Monday. I am still sitting here in my fluffy robe enjoying the briskness in the air (we actually had to turn on the heater here this weekend!)


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow you have been BIZZEEE!! I scrolled down a few posts...everything is amazing Christi!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christi....I am loving that little stamp!!! Xx

Laura Williams said...

that is darling christi!!! smooches, my friend! i miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails