Wednesday, July 29, 2009

August Sneak Peeks Day 3...

It's Day 3 of our Sneak Peek's of the August kom...are you getting excited yet?

I love these kits so much, I have honestly considered getting a second kit just to have on hand. You never know, something could happen to the first one that is too unspeakable to even think about and then I would be without my gorgeous kom's. Then what would I do? I really think that I need to start ordering 2 ... just in case....

It's a sickness, isn't it? lol, but I love it!!!

Isn't that the most gorgeous thing and it is actually 2 stamps...the birdie on the branch is one and then the quote is it's own stamp. Amazing versatility!

Our CHA/Unity challenge of the day came from Renee and it's a color challenge...Tangerine/Lime/Blue/Red/Yellow... Use all colors or a combo of a few
This is the card that I created. Fairly simple, but I really like it...great combo of colors that I NEVER would have put together on my own!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. August kom
*October Afternoon paper collection
*Dream Street paper (orange)
*Fiskars border punch
*Bazzill Kraft cardstock
*large brads
*string
*corner rounder



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails