Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oops! I almost forgot to blog today!

How is it already 4:00?!? My day has gotten away from me today and I have NOTHING to show for it. 

The mystery of Kat's weekend fever was answered today as her fever migrated into a seriously yucky sounding chest cold and cough. *poor little thing is miserable!* So I have basically been cuddling her and answering her beck-and-call all day long.

I do have some art to share though. These were some cards that I did over the weekend for the SplitCoastStampers Virtual Stamp Night.

For this card, the challenge was to create a card with a frame...

I did this card to fulfill Michelle's VSN- CSI challenge...create a card with a frame. The frame was punched through my card front so that the flowers which are stamped on the inside show through the outside layer of the card. I used the new Unity Stamp Co. kit, Everyday Adorable, for this card.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Everyday Adorable
*Basic Grey papers
*StazOn Jet black inkpad
*watercolor pencils 
*glitter
*Zig Writer Black
*Glue pen
*Marvy Uchida oval punches

****************************

For this card, the challenge was to create a VERY BRIGHT, non-traditional wedding card.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Folk Inspired
*K&Company papers
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*glue pen
*glitter
*AC ribbon

********************

For this card, we were to use a sketch that was based upon the design of the look of a slot machine.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Everyday Adorable 
*Basic Grey papers
*Marvy Uchida punches
*Martha Stewart border punch
*ribbon
*Zig Writers
*Diamond Glaze
*ColorBox Charcoal inkpad



BTW, you may be wondering about this. I realize that sometimes my photos are click-able and sometimes they are not. Unfortunately, I have no idea why that is. I save and upload them ALL the exact same way. It's a bit frustrating. The only thing that I can figure out is that blogger doesn't really like me having a Mac...

I also know that I am running seriously behind on the Exercises in Creativity. I apologize for that! I hope to have at least one of them up for you tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails