Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Journal Catch-Up...

Yesterday, I spent some time catching up on my Christmas journal. These photos aren't the best, but it's really cloudy today so I am not getting the best light. The book is also extremely floppy and messy which is one of my favorite things when other people create little altered books, but I have a hard time doing myself so I am just trying to let go on the creative process. LOL! You can click on the images and they will come up a bit bigger for you.

Day 4: Daydreams of Christmas
Day 4's entry was supposed to feature your ideal Christmas and when I think about Christmas, these are the kinds of images that come to mind. The photo on the right was actually taken by my brother, David, at their home. I think that I may need to move in with them!!

Day 5: Countdown to Christmas
Day 5's entry was supposed to be basically your advent calendar, but I had talked about it on day 1 so I did a variation on the theme by posting my goal dates for getting everything done for the holidays. The paper and stamps on this entry are Urban Lily.



Day 6: Ghosts of Christmas Past
This entry is filled with fond memories from past Christmas'. The papers are American Crafts. The brads are MM.


Day 7: Shopping Girl
This entry features top-secret hidden journaling about my shopping this year. Supplies used are a mix of Basic Grey, Urban Lily, and that unknown blue harlequin paper.
smiles,
christi

12 comments:

dianna said...

I love a floppy, messy book too...and yours is great*!*

Jayne said...

WOW, your floppy, messie book is ADORABLE! Love the blues and reds together.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Alison Bryant said...

Very cool! I'd comment more, but after seeing this I can't help but go do Christmas things around here. =)

P.S. I hear that your brother who took the photo is kinda cute. hee hee

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow. Great book. I think I want to move into your brother's house too. It's a fabulous photo.
Alison

Nancy said...

Fab book and Fab photos...now can you come give me a kick in the pants so I will create something

Crystal said...

I really like your book! I'm impressed that you have a list to do each day. I seem to be running out of days but I'm having a great time doing lots of stuff :)) I'm hoping to do lots of creating in my SB on Boxing Day!!

Molly said...

Oh wow! I love your Christmas journal! :D

Amy said...

I love this!! So cute!!

Mary Jo said...

Very, very cute! Love the mix of papers!!

Rita said...

Your Christmas journal is so beautiful Christi! You've done a wonderful job!

Casii said...

Love this cool book! Gorgeous fun to look at.

Jeanne said...

Your Christmas journal is coming along great! I love mine from last year - it's great to have to look back at it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails