Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kat's Wall Art...

*disclaimer* This is not an original idea by me. I saw this done by one of the Art Warehouse artists on their blog and I simply copied the idea using the supplies I had on hand.*


This is a 12x24 art piece that I made for Kat's room on Tuesday. I had seen a version of this on the Art Warehouse blog and knew that these Stamped in Ink stamps (available at Croppers Cottage) would be perfect for it. The letters are all stamped onto Daisy D's romance papers and the background is made up of Fancy Pants and 7 gypsies (harlequin) papers. I think that it turned out really fun and perfect for a baby girl's room.

In other news, I got absolutely nothing done yesterday. I had such big plans, but that means that I just have to get more done today.
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Yes it is so fun and perfect for a baby girl's room. I really love the colors you are working with for her room.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Gorgeous! Gonna look great in Kat's room. Can't wait to see all the other stuff you create for her room. Have a great weekend.

kris hurst said...

What a great alpha sampler- love the way you use color-great eye for design too! -Kris

Related Posts with Thumbnails