Saturday, January 20, 2007

I Must Confess...


Well, instead of following the mini-album instructions that Shimelle provided over on her blog (which was beautiful, but I just don't need another mini-album), I just went with the theme and made a layout.

I must confess:
*I love finding joy in little things- a beautiful song, a pretty flower, a good book.
*I would rather buy lots of little things than one big thing.
*I like to listen to my music LOUD- even if its classical.
*If I have more than one oreo, I have to eat the cream filling out of all of them before any of the cookie parts.
*My favorite wine is red- Cabernet Sauvignon
*My favorite place in the world to visit is Paris.
*I'm not warm unless my feet are warm.
*I love sweets, but hate sweetened cereals.
*I like my coffee made as a cappuccino-plain.
*I can waste the entire day simply by playing on the computer.
*I could eat chocolate cake for breakfast every single day.
*My least favorite chore- laundry- simply because it takes so long!

This was fun! Thanks for looking!
smiles,
Christi

11 comments:

Cami said...

you did a fabulous job with Shimelle's class - LOVE this layout :) and you are too cute in that hat!

Curlywiggles said...

Wow, that's a lot of confessions! That's such a fun picture & great interpretaion of the class.

Pam said...

Great idea, Christy!
Since I have numerous confessions...thinking
I should copy your idea.

Kathy said...

I'm visiting via the 'Cabinet of Natural Curiosities' challenge and find your site very inspiring. I love the colours you use and your pack of cards challenge also looks like fun.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Beautiful LO! Love the hat!

Tina said...

That is amazing! What a great insight into you!!

Eleni Gratsia said...

I think that it's wonderful that you went your own way with this ... love the confessions!

Latharia said...

Oh, SUPER clever modification! Love how this turned out! :)

Gigi said...

so awesome! & what a great pic of you! :)

Song said...

Hi Christi found my way to your site through a link on Shimelle's site - great LO.

Sonja GWS- UKs

Mary Jo said...

You rebel you! ;0)
Wonderful job, Christi!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails