Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Tuesday hello...

The day after Labor Day...you know what that means...Autumn is on the way. I love autumn. It is definitely my favorite season! I love the colors, the briskness in the air, the football games, hot cocoa, Halloween, I love it all!!!

There are still Blogger beta issues. If you are on blogger (the original version) then you can only comment anonymously. On the other hand, it is the same for me on your blogs. Because I am on beta, I can't comment on normal blogger blogs anymore so I will be leaving lots of anonymous comments. I will try to remember to add my name, but may only remember the smiles... part of it so if you see that, it was me coming by and saying "hi".

Here is layout number 14, 86 to go. This is another layout from our trip to Mount Vernon. The journaling says, "Mount Vernon- an incredible place which embodies George Washington's brilliance. From the perfect setting on the Potomac to the dove of peace on the weathervane, every detail was foreseen-much the way that he started this country. A great man and a great place."

Supplies used: Provocraft patterned paper (base), Wild Asparagus papers and embellishments, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alpha and clock, ribbon, Purple Onion Swirl stamp.


I thought it was time for another creative prompt and love the designs of Heidi Swapp's packaging so this is the next creative prompt. You can use this to inspire an entire layout, embellishment only, or even simply a card...just let it inspire you some way and then come back and share a link with us (even if you have to do it anonymously! :D )

smiles,
Christi

2 comments:

Cami said...

your layout is fab! love the inspiration piece too ;) I love fall too...but season changes down here are pretty boring. Still love the little touch of coolness in the air at night though. keep up the good work with your 100 layout challenge.

Anonymous said...

Those papers are so perfect for that lo Christi! Fab job!
-Suzanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails