Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sharing and future plans for this blog...

***I had mentioned last week that I am planning some changes on the blog here. ***

I realize that as my priorities have shifted to my book review blog, that I have been neglecting things here a bit and that was never my intention. The fact of the matter though, is that writing blog posts (and all the time that goes along with those posts- creating here, reading there) takes a lot of time, so I am having to prioritize.

I do plan to make this blog a priority though. 
So with that in mind, here is the new schedule for this blog.
*Monday Meanderings--this is going to be a hodge podge post. It may be creative, it may be family stuff, it may simply be me rambling, BUT I will have a post every monday.

*Wednesday Writings-- One of the things that I have a goal about for the next year is that I WILL be doing more creative writing. Wednesdays will probably feature a lot of snippets from those writings. I am simply trying to give myself some accountability in this area.

*Photography Friday-- Another aspect of my creative life that I am trying to explore and making myself accountable to that!

*41 Check-In-- Last month, on my 41st birthday, I posted a list of 41 goals that I made for myself for the next year. On the 12th of every month, I will revisit these goals and do a check-in on how I am achieving them.

*Thursdays will continue to be Unity Stamp Co. Hip Hop days. 
In addition, Unity Stamp Co. will take priority on the blog here on the 1st (when the new kit of the month is revealed with a sketch challenge), the 5th (when new Ippity stamps release), and the 15th (when the Unity challenge for the month is announced.) As well as a few other additional Unity posts that crop up (like this one) throughout the month.

************


I am up on the Unity blog, sharing some Ippity stamp art today, so I thought that I would share it here too...

An aside, I have started listening to audiobooks while I stamp lately, and it's interesting. As I look at these pictures, I can tell you exactly what was happening in the book while I was creating each little section of the card. Kind of funny.

Supplies used:
*Ippity Here and Now
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*twine
*EK Success punch
*Nestabilities labels die
*corner rounder
*K&Company journaling piece
*October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper collection


***********

Supplies used:
*Ippity Farm Fresh
*October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper collection
*Heidi Swapp bling
*buttons
*string
*doily
*Nestabilities Lacey circle die



You can order these stamps from an Ippity Chick!!
....and you can find a list of those HERE!
******


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails