Today I am doing the Unity Stamp Company co-brand post on the Unity blog.
When I realized that it was going to be posting on my 41st birthday, I decided to do an art piece documenting my goals for the next year.
There are close up pictures of the art piece on the Unity Stamp Co. blog.
Here are the goals listed on there:
- write two books
- participate in National Novel Writing Month
- Writing Wednesday every week
- 125 blog posts on Altered
- create girls’ Christmas presents
- find social outlet in San Angelo
- participate in readers event
- trip to Lubbock
- one audio book/month
- exercise 4 times/week
- maintain 140-145 lbs
- teach Kat her alphabet
- pay cash for car
- 500 followers on Smitten
- Smitten Picks giveaways every month
- read Hunger Games trilogy
- crepes once a month!
- learn to cook with tofu
- find 5 hikes in Texas
- visit Sonora caves
- take family to Ft. Davis area
- visit Austin
- tent camping with Kat
- Autumn Challenge
- Spring Challenge
- Learn more artistic photography
- write 25,000 word novella
- get back to scrapbooking
- romantic weekend trip with Ben
- make a bag
- learn basic gimp skills
- rework Smitten design
- learn blog design
- regularly upload to 2 Peas
- regularly upload to Splitcoast
- regularly upload to Amazon
- read 6 non-fiction books
- clear out extra books
- clean out paper closet
- 6 author interviews
- be more responsible with my time
I plan to hang this above my new sitting area in my newly redecorated stamp room...
And a few other photos of the stamp room in case you didn't see them on Facebook last week....
Most of my stamps are stored in the white cubes above and below. If you click on the photos, you should be able to see what all is in them in better detail.
And you knew there had to be book storage there somewhere right? These shelves are all 2 books deep. The bottom shelf is my To-Be-Read pile. *eeks*