Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Changes are coming!

Hello everyone out there in blogland. 
What has happened with this blog?!? 
I know, I have been neglecting it horribly, but that is about to change. 
Next week, I will be implementing some changes here. 
*A new weekly schedule so that I have to post more regularly.
*Going back to other things on here...not just crafty posts
*more family, more photography, more writing.

I am still sorting through the details, but just know, I am not ignoring this blog on purpose. I have just gotten really busy with my book review blog, but I vow right now to also make this blog a priority!

Now, how about a crafty share? 
Here's a card that I made recently using some Unity Stamp Co. rubber...
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. On the Bright Side itty bitty
*Basic Grey paper collection
*Prima flowers
*Amer. Crafts brads
*Martha Stewart chunky glitter
*Fiskars border punch
*Nestabilities Die cuts


Be back Thursday for some fabulous Unity Hip Hopping and the Kit of the Month reveal for September!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is so pretty Christi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails