Friday, September 30, 2011

Photography Friday....The LilyPad Park

San Angelo is in West Texas. 
Not much water to be had...anywhere out here.
BUT, San Angelo has a park that is full of hundreds of different Lily Pads.
It's gorgeous. 
The whole park is and we spend lots of time there.

This week, I headed out there with my camera. The camera still had the football zoom lens (70-300mm zoom lens) on it and I decided to see what I could do with it. Why haven't I been using this lens all along? OMG, most of these photos were taken from at least 15-20 feet away. They have not been altered AT ALL...not even cropped. These photos are DIRECTLY out of the camera. 

Click on the photos to get the full effect...











And if you are a fan of photography, come over and follow the Autumn Challenge blog. My entire family plays along and it all begins tomorrow!



1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! (nothing else to say)

Related Posts with Thumbnails