Saturday, November 28, 2009

Weekend heading into December...

As we head into December this week, I thought that I would do a bit of renewing of my resolutions/goals. It's real easy to get swept away by this month and I want to make sure that I keep my eye on what I hope to accomplish over the next several months...
*stay on budget
*buy nothing for *me*- (the exception to this is the Unity collage kit and store kit, and I am allowed to buy 2 new books this month--believe me when I say that is VERY limiting for me)
*create everyday
*write everyday
*workout 5 days a week (I have not worked out regularly in about 6 weeks...I HAVE got to get back on track!)
*eat healthy and responsibly!!!

Hopefully, by throwing these out there that I will be more accountable for actually accomplishing these goals in December!!!

And now for a card share...
This is one of the new Unity releases that will be available at CHA. These girls are so cute and they have been designed so that they are easy to paper-piece. I love that!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Girl of the Moment
*K&Company Flea Market line
*Bazzill scallop cardstock
*Nestabilities Labels diecut
*watercolor pencils
*Pallette Burnt Umber inkpad
*ribbon


1 comment:

Amy said...

Love that card...Hit the base library Christi..they can get you online and you can request books from the whole area..they call you when you can go pick them up...then you can have all the books you want..LOL :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails