Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A couple of other challenge cards...

Today I have a couple of other cards to share that I did for the Queen Kat Designs challenges from last week. This first one was for a color challenge. It's another very simple card, but I really love it. I think that it's because I love this stamped image so much!! I am a sucker for fairies!!!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Magical Things- Nov kom
*Basic Grey paper collection
*flat back pearls
*Prima flower
*Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch
*glue pen
*ultra fine glitter
*Silver Fox Smooch
*******

And another card that I created for one of the Queen Kat Designs Birthday challenges. Unfortunately, I don't own any QKD stamps *yet* so I had to make do with what I had. This challenge was to CASE one of the QKD cards from their gallery and I chose to CASE this card from meredith.winston... HERE

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Margarita Moments (new release available at CHA)
*K&Company paper
*Fiskars border punch
*misc ribbons
*misc. buttons
*Marvy Uchida circle punches
*Pallette Noir Black inkpad
*prisma glitter
*glue pen

2 comments:

Scrapacat said...

How sweet! I love fairies, too, and have many of Maigan's QKD mermaids. I *need* that Unity set too!! LOL!
~ky

Mandy said...

Love it! The buttons remind me of bubbles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails