Sunday, November 22, 2009

Limelight Papercrafts Fun...

Last week, I received a fun little package from Limelight Papercrafts which contained some of the new Smooch product. I have never used this stuff before, but it is so much fun. The applicator looks a lot like a nail polish applicator, but it has a fine tip foam point for some serious control for detail work.
For my card, I set about just using the metalic to accent the details of the stamps and card design. Since, I used just simple colored cardstock on the entire card, I think that the metallic accents really help to make the card pop. I LOVE this product and can definitely see that I am going to need some of the other colors!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Nov Store KOM- Believe in Fairytales (there are 4 stamps used on this card)
*Nestabilities Scallop Oval Die
*MM velvet ribbon and buckle
*Take Note Die Cut
*Black inkpad
*CTMH Lavendar inkpad
And the good news is that the Smooch is on sale this weekend, as well as some really fun other items. Go check out the Limelight site for all the fun details!

*All TaDa Rubber Stamps 30% off!
*Smooch Accent Ink 15% off!
*All Stampendous Rubber Stamps Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! (Free stamp of equal or lesser value.)
*All Unity Stamps Buy 2 and Choose a Single for FREE!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great card! Love the purple, the Smooch, and the rhinestone buckle!! Too cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails