Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trying to be Productive...

We have been in the house now for 2 weeks, but I am still having issues getting my creative muse to work for me. I have my room completely unpacked, but it is definitely NOT in a functioning state yet. I still need to work on having my essentials within arm's reach and even finding some of them (like my pop-dots...I cannot figure out where the heck I put those!?!)

But life does go on, whether I am ready for creating or not, so I have been working a bit on some Unity creations. Tomorrow night at 8:00pm CST, Unity is hosting another release party over in the Splitcoast forum. This time they are releasing 5 new kits and one of them happens to be my favorite new stamp kit (which makes my creative muse's disappearance all the more frustrating!)


Tonight I have just a couple of sneak peeks for you, but you will have to check in tomorrow to see the full reveals plus a couple more...
smiles,
Christi

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't wait to see EVERY stamp!! I'm so looking forward to the release 'party', it will be my first. I bet your creative juices will flow after tonight!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails