Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Fun Stuff!!!

I love the first day of the month over at Unity because it always brings such fun stuff!!! First, you all have got to take a look at this, the July Kit of the Month...

Is that not just the cutest kit ever?!?! I REALLY love it!!! If you love it too, you have until the 15th of the month to order it because that is when they are mailed out. There is more info about all that HERE.
*******************************************************
The other big news for the 1st of the month over at Unity is that Elizebeth Neuman is our Guest Designer! I love her work and can't wait to see more of it!!! Congratulations Elizebeth!!!
*******************************************************
We are about to head out of town for a couple of days (if I ever manage to actually get packed...LOL!) But I promise to check back in before the packers arrive on Monday. Crazy weeks ahead!!!
smiles,
Christi

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You're right, those are the cutest stamps ever!

Good luck with your move. I don't envy you that part. The thought of packing up my house makes me shiver! LOL
Have a safe trip!

Amanda Oates said...

I have been so out of touch lately. I am so glad your hubby got home safe, he looks great. So sad you guys are moving. Have fun on your road trip!!

Crystal said...

I love those little mushrooms!! Glad to see DH got home safely and you are enjoying family time. Happy Summer!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails