Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Stamping Fun!!!

I am so excited...my muse is coming back AND there is a



New Release stamp party over at the Unity forum
tonight at 8:00 CST!!
Now if you have never made it to a new release party before, well it's definitely worth your while to check it out...there are games, prizes, and usually some great specials too...AS WELL as the reveal of the
5 new kits coming out tonight!!!


I was lucky enough to receive two of the new kits to play with...one of which has become my favorite Unity kit ever!!! I love this kit...Growing in Unity...






Just wait until you see the entire kit reveal...there is not a stamp in this kit which I don't just absolutely love...they are ALL GORGEOUS!










The second kit that I received was Bitty Christmas Tags. This is such a cute kit! They are small stamps so they work wonderfully for little simple designs.


I made up this grouping of 3x6 cards. Using this size, you could use them as either gift tags or just your normal Christmas Cards...I love making cards this size!





For the images on these, I colored them using my watercolor pencils.





I hope to see you over at the Unity party tonight! I am feeling inspired so I may even go see if I can get a couple more projects done before the festivities begin tonight...




smiles,
Christi








9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your projects!!! Can't wait for the party! ;)

Alison Bryant said...

The "Growing in Unity" set is beautiful. Love your colors, too.

Cat Tidwell said...

These are just too cute! I'm looking for a Christmas set and this one might just do the trick! Love your creations with it, so awesome!

Crystal said...

It'[s great to see you back in blogland! Your house sounds lovely - I hope the muse moves back in soon :)) And Kat is so sweet with those summer hats. Take care and enjoy your days together.

And Unity has such beautiful stamps! I think I need to get some more :))

Rita said...

Wow -- I love that Growing in Unity stamp set -- how beautiful. So glad you found your creative muse -- love all these projects too!

And just FYI -- you have a little award on my blog! :)

Big hugs sweetie -- have a good weekend!

Amy said...

oh my gosh! you've been here for two weeks!! Looks like you're getting all settled..every year at the fort du chartres they have a big "rendezvous" everyone dresses up in period costumes and everything it's so fun...anyway I hope we get to meet soon! I'm off to Border's tonight for the "Breaking Dawn" release party I so can't wait to get my hands on that book...take care!!
oh and as always, the artwork is awesome!!

Carolyn said...

Love the cards!

hope your enjoying your new home and it's surroundings.

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

hi dear...just stopping in to see you what you have been up to...
your new home looks lovely.....LOVE the stamp room...gorgeous!
xoxo

Theresa said...

Looks like the muse is back!! Wonderful stuff. Glad to hear you are settled into the new place. I am 2 weeks from getting keys to our new rental, but probably another couple of weeks after that before I can get my household goods (and more importantly my scrap stuff). As life is settling I too am getting itchy to create - it is a good feeling indeed. Hugs to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails