Monday, June 02, 2008

It's a Simple Scrapbook Sketch Day...

Good morning! Let's see if I can get this up early today.... Today is Simple Scrapbook Challenge day over on the Unity forum at Splitcoast so that means that I have a new sketch to share with you today.
This is the layout that was inspired by the sketch. These are some photos that my mom took on Kat's birthday of the two of us in our hats. Kat isn't too sure about me being in a hat so it didn't last too long. Hopefully, someday soon, I will be able to do wierd things like wear a hat or change my hairstyle and not have it totally scare her to death about this stranger coming at her. ;o)
Obviously since this was a Unity challenge, I used lots of Unity Stamps (not that doing so is any real hardship...lol!) One of my all-time favorite Unity stamps is this dandelion and I recently saw a piece where someone had added the white details to the tips of a dandelion so I just had to try this with my white sharpie. Isn't that the coolest effect? Love that look...oh, and good news for those of us that love this dandelion...it is coming out in one of the new Mini Mix-ups kits in a more cardmaker friendly size. I can't wait to get those...I am thinking that they should be up available on the website today.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company My Biggest Wish
*Unity Stamp Company Just Wish kit
*Unity Stamp Company Sentiments O' Simple kit
*Prima flowers and gems
*White poster sharpie
*Little Yellow Bicycle papers and die Cuts
*K&Company Fresh Paint paper
*Rhonna Farrer ribbon
*Marvy Uchida small circle scallop punch
smiles,
Christi

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fabulous LO. So pretty and pink for you 'girls'
Alison

Jeanne said...

Aww what great pics of you two girls and an awesome layout Christi!

Rita said...

What sweet photos of the Snow girls! Love this page -- it's very fun, happy and girly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails