Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Are you ready for the new Unity releases?

I am so excited about the new kit releases that are happening tonight over at Unity Stamp Company...and not just because I am on the Design Team, but because these stamps are so darn cute!

So far, the Unity stamp line has been aimed a lot at scrapbookers with oversized {gorgeous} images. Well, with this release, Angela wanted to give a little love to us cardmakers out there and WOW! I just love them all. There are 11 kits and they are all foam mounted to work with the acrylic blocks. The style and prices are just phenomenal...I can't wait for you all to see them! Angela will be posting the images at the end of the release party that we are having over on Splitcoast (somewhere around 11 EST.) Be sure to come join in on the fun. The party is going to go from 9-11 EST and there are going to be prizes and maybe even some discounts...

But without further ado, let me share some more artwork to give you an idea of what is coming.
Patter had posted a pre-release card sketch and this card is based upon that sketch.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Becoming Butterfly (sentiment)
*Unity Stamp Co. Floral Fantastical (New release tonight!- butterfly)
*Cosmo Cricket papers
*Adirondack Archival Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*ribbon from a package
*Bazzill Scallop Cardstock
This card was a really fun one to put together. As you can tell, I have had fun this week getting to know my watercolor pencils again and this little watering can is just darling! Wouldn't this be a fun card to get when you weren't feeling well? ...so bright and cheery!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Floral Fantastical kit
*SEI Black Orchid papers
*ribbon
*black brads
*watercolor pencils
*circle punch
*Adirondack Archival black inkpad
This is another card based upon Patter's sketch. This is absolutely my favorite stamp kit from all the new releases tonight. It wasn't one of my DT assignments, but I just had to get one of these cute little birds inky!!!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Birds of Feather
*Little Yellow Bicycle scallop paper
*SEI paper (black/white)
*Making Memories lace trim
*Watercolor pencils
*circle punches
This is my final project for the night. One of my assigned kits was Cupcakes a'la Yummy and of course, you all know that I have to do layouts so I pulled out some of Kat's first birthday photos.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Cupcakes a'la Yummy
*Unity Stamp Co. Bliss and a Birdie- June kit (oval frame)
*Heidi Swapp paper
*Watercolor pencils
*StazOn Timber Brown inkpad
*brads
If you haven't seen them, there are a couple more samples in the post below using the a couple of the new kits. I hope to see you tonight at the release party!
smiles,
Christi

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

The cupcake one is to die for - but all the new releases are adorable. I'm at the party, but it's moving so fast that I am just lurkie, but I did register, and that is something I haven't done in a very long time. I hope everyone is seeing your stuff with this release, it needs to be seen. wink!

The Sonboul's said...

you make stamping look so easy and hip ;)

Rita said...

Wow Christi you've outdone yourself with all of these projects!! I not only love these new stamps (the butterfly and cute little bird in particular!), but the papers you used on everything are so yummy! Those SEI and Little Yellow Bicycle papers are just wonderful!

Kelly said...

Beautiful work as always!!! I love all of your projects.

Heather said...

Love all your stuff, that page of your DD is just the cutest!!

dianna said...

I just LOVE that birdie~all of it is wonderful*!*

I know your Hubby is back...I'm going to have a shake today anyway :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning cards. I love the combination of the turquoise black and white on the bird one especially. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails