Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Sketch to Share...

oops! I ran out of day yesterday before I ran out of things to do on my list. One of those things was to blog. Ben is coming home on Saturday *YAY* so I am on a mad-scramble trying to get everything done and have the house in some semblance of order when he arrives.

Here is yesterday's sketch for the Simply Scrapbook Challenge over on the SCS forum.

The title of this layout is Favorite Pastime and I am not sure if you can tell, but the photo is of Kat emptying all of my dvd's onto the floor. She loves this and does it every single day...she also does it with my cd's, the toys, whatever box I am packing, etc. She is a master unpacker...not exactly a good thing in my world right now as I am trying to get things packed, but maybe it will work for us on the other end of this move. LOL!
Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Dotty Alpha
*Unity Stamp Co. Oh Happy Day!
*Unity Stamp Co. Small Elegance (circle to the right of the photo)
*SEI paper (background)
*MME paper
*Scenic Route paper (graph)
*CTMH Peach Whip inkpad and Colorbox Graphite
*Buttons
*Making Memories flowers
*Martha Stewart Scallop punch
I am really behind in life right now and owe several of you return emails. I am not ignoring you, I promise. It is on my list of things to do today or tomorrow.
smiles,
Christi

3 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

How cute!

I'm so glad it's almost time for Ben to be home! Please give him a hug for us.
Good luck packing!

Carolyn said...

So cute!

Since I have been a blog slacker - let me tell you that you have lots of cute layouts and of course 2 adorable subjects to scrap about.

Only a couple of more days until Ben is home- Yeah!

Rita said...

It may not be helpful, but it sure makes for a cute photo and memory! :)

And she will certainly be a big help on the other end of the move -- unless she's past this phase, which is entirely possible! LOL

Only three more days girl! Woo Hoo!!! (be sure to sneak in one last Shake Friday...hee hee...)

Related Posts with Thumbnails