Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Times!

I have tons of fun stuff to share today, but first and most important....HE'S HOME!!! And it's wonderful having him here. It's easy to forget how much joy and fun that DH brings to our daily lives. We have had a wonderful weekend just soaking in his presence back in our lives. I haven't taken a single photo and I know that I will regret that later, but for now I am just being selfish and wanting to enjoy the moment...not having to worry about focus and setting and what is a better photo.

He looks fantastic...he lost 30-40 lbs while he was gone which I was seriously worried about when he kept telling me how much weight he was losing because he was not a big guy before he left, but WOW! My husband is looking fit and hot!!! I guess that's what working out for 2 hours a day for 4 months will do! WOW!!! So today is shopping day because every piece of clothing that he owns is falling off his body or tied up by belts. I promise to get photos at some point this week to share!


And now onto Unity Stamp Co. happenings...there is tons of fun coming this week! There is a huge release coming this week of eleven new {Seriously Gorgeous} kits!!! I cannot wait for you all to see these...I LOVE THEM!!! I keep thinking that the Unity line can't get any better and then Angela and her artists Wow us again!!!


But there is going to be a huge release party Wednesday night over on the Splitcoast Forum.


You're Invited

What: Unity's Release Party
Why: Eleven New Kits
When: Wednesday, June 25th
Time: 9-11 EST, 8-10 CST, 7-9 MST, 6-8 PST

I'll have more details tomorrow...just know, that you won't want to miss it!! A little hint **there are three sneak peeks out on 3 of the DT blogs today!**


Today is also my Monday Simply Scrapbook Challenge. Here is this week's sketch.



Here is the layout that I created from it:
I used a stamp kit that I haven't had much time to play with yet, Oh Happy Day!, and it was perfect for this outdoor themed layout. The butterflies, the polka-dots on the green square, and the Happiness sentiment are all from this kit...so cute and fun and I can't wait to play with it some more.
Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Oh Happy Day!
*Unity Stamp Co. Teatime Toile background
*Unity Stamp Co. Worn PolkaDot Alphabet
*K& Company Amy Butler papers
*Bazzill cardstock
*StazOn timber brown inkpad
*Making Memories embellishments
*Marvy Uchida Scallop punches
I'll be back tomorrow with more about the release party, but now I am off to go clothes shopping with DH!
smiles,
Christi

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

How wonderful to have him home safe and well
Enjoy
Alison

Carolyn said...

So happy to know Ben is safely home now. yeah! Have fun dress your hunk of a husband today! I'm sure you will ... hee hee


ps. Kat is so darn cute, love seeing the latest photo's & layouts.

Shalini said...

Congrats! your DH is back home safe and hotter than ever... will look forward to the pictures.

Love the colors in your LO, very pretty...

Sandy McTier Designs said...

WELCOME HOME Ben!
Maybe I need to volunteer doing something and go to the desert to lose this weight -hehehe.
Lovely LO's.
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Sandy ;)

Harley Dee said...

Great sketch, I love the swirl!

Kelly said...

I am so happy for you having your hubby home!!

Mary Jo said...

Glad your husband is back safe and sound! Now for the big move :0)
And Kat is such a cutie! She is so big!

Related Posts with Thumbnails