Friday, April 22, 2011

Doing the Rain Dance....

Happy Friday Everyone!

It's time for another Friday Fun Challenge. Today's challenge comes from Sherry:

April 22
April Showers…..
Make a card or project using any elements of showers like rain, umbrellas, rain boots, etc. 


Out here in West Texas, we are praying for rain, so I hope that this challenge is a good omen!



I was totally inspired by this image (above) for the look of my card. This was the Tuesday Trigger from the Moxie Fab World blog a couple of weeks ago...


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Emma
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn jet black ink pad
*glitters
*various patterned papers

Go check out what the rest of the FFC girls have created this week...


2 comments:

Raven said...

Love the card...also great blog! And because it is I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!
Raven
http://www.feralscraps.blogspot.com/

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh wow- this is a GREAT April Showers card! I love the colors and paper-piecing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails