Thursday, January 06, 2011

Hipping and a Hopping...

Hip-Hop Unity Peeps!!!

Are you enjoying the Unity Stamp Co. hop so far? If you didn't start out at the Unity blog, then you need to head over there now to check out all the info and to see all the inspiration that the design team has created for you this week.

As for me, today I am playing with the new (and gorgeous) kit of the month, To the Moon & Back.


My first project is a layout using the photo of the kids that I included in our Christmas cards this year. 

There are so many neat stamps in this kit, it was fun to simply use them as fun embellishments for this layout.




supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. To the Moon & Back
*Bella Blvd papers
*American Crafts Journaling tickets
*Martha Stewart border punches
*string
*******************

My second project is a card using this week's hip hop sketch...




Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. To the Moon & Back
*Pink Paislee paper collection
*watercolor pencils
*string
*Martha Stewart border punches


Now you need to head on over to Emily's inspirational blog...









18 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohhh now why didn't I think of kraft??? Beautiful job!

StampinCathy said...

Your page is just fabulous and just love all how you used this new KOTM! Your card is so cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic layout. your son looks so grown up. Beautiful card. love the details.

Laura (sandytoz) said...

I love kraft paper, very nice, Christie!

Jen E. said...

how cute is this?!! i really like the kraft in your layout.

Jacqueline said...

What an adorable layout!! I LOVE all the details and all the little things you added! The kids are getting so big! Time flies! Cutie patootie card too! Hugs!

Emily Leiphart said...

You're amazing, Christi! I love the sprinkling of stamps all over the adorable layout and your card is gorgeous!! I'm loving the way you used the white string on both projects. I never would've thought to write in something on that line. Chocolate! You're brilliant.

NoraAnne said...

Wow, Christi! I love LOVE love your layout! The black on kraft embellishments you made are just awesome!
and your card is fabulous as well! Love how you finished off the sentiment!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout and card. I can't wait to play with this set!

Carisa said...

i love love love all the diff borders you used on your layout! And that loopy border is adorable.

Becky Dunham said...

Such cute projects - I love that there are so many simple sentiments in this kit! That card is adorable! Someone sure is special that you love them more than chocolate :)

Gwen said...

Great projects! Love your take on the sketch challenge!

stampjourney said...

Fabulous uses of all the great new stamps!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome card and LO!! I love the stamped images on kraft in your LO. I'll have to try that sometime!

jennifer mitten said...

Both of your projects are fabulous!

Janna said...

Oh you have been busy! Great job on all of these, but I especially love what you did with the border punches! Love this set!

DoxieGirl said...

woah! how cool are all of those stamped embellishments on this layout! it's perfect!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

OH WOW - I absolutely love your layout and how you used so many stamps!!! LOVE it! Love the card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails